Join us as we “Tell Cancer to Take a Hike!”
Launched last year, Tell Cancer to Take a Hike is a unique fundraiser that featured three (3) components – a climb of Mount Kilimanjaro, a series of hikes in and around Montreal called Kili chez nous, and a one-time hike in Stowe, Vermont called Kili chez Stowe. In 2018, more than 100 enthusiastic participants and sponsors collectively raised over $550,000 to support Hope & Cope!
You are invited to be part of the action as we launch the 2nd annual Tell Cancer to Take a Hike 2019 campaign to benefit Hope & Cope
We offer three ways to challenge yourself:
1. Kili chez nous: Stay close to home and discover the beautiful mountains and breathtaking scenery in Montreal and surrounding regions of Quebec.
2. Kili chez Stowe: Participate in this one-day celebration with Montrealers who have homes in Stowe,Vermont and hike the magnificent mountains neighboring our border.
3. Mount Kilimanjaro: Head out to Africa and embark on the adventure of a lifetime as we Climb Mount Kilimanjaro and take Hope & Cope to the top of the world - a ten (10) day, transformative journey!
Our 2019 goal is to exceed the $550,000 raised in 2018, and we need your help to make this year EPIC. If you were part of the excitement last year, you can start by sharing your photos, stories, and 2018 monthly adventures with your friends to inspire and motivate them to sign up
If you missed all the fun last year, DON’T MISS OUT and sign up now for your chance to enjoy the great outdoors, the adrenaline, the friendship and rewards of hiking and/or climbing together for a great cause.
Be part of the excitement! Sign up now by joining our team of participants as we trek to the summit of Kilimanjaro, Kili chez nous or Kili chez Stowe on behalf of Hope & Cope!
Kili chez nous or Kili chez Stowe include amazing benefits:
• Five (5) well organized hikes in the surrounding Montreal area one (1) day celebration in the breathtaking mountains in StoweClimb Kilimanjaro in Africa includes amazing benefits:
• Trail options adaptable to all fitness levels
• Safety measures and experienced hike leaders
• Breathtaking panoramic vistas
• Team camaraderie
• Nature at its finest
• Wellness and fitness in the outdoors
• Medically trained guidesWhichever option you choose, YOU will be rewarded by supporting cancer survivors with every step you take.
• Experienced expedition leader
• Winning formula combining guide expertise, climber safety, and high-end cuisine
• Adapted group training and high altitude hiking techniques